- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Size: 23.5″ H x 17″ W x 1.2″ D
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Alejandro de Esesarte
- Product Info: Steel
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Like four regal crowns, graceful motifs adorn a cross in gold and blue. Alejandro de Esesarte creates this elegant wall sculpture and paints it by hand with a vintage crackled finish.
Because each piece is individually hand-crafted and painted, size and color could vary slightly.
– Features a crackled finish
– Hand-crafted item — color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
About our Artist: ‘From the time I was a boy, I was attracted to art,’ recalls Alejandro de Esesarte. ‘When I was 20, I became an ecologist and defender of nature, and this is when I began to create animals in metal. My technique is similar to cutout metal, but more rudimentary. From this, I became inspired and started working in metal for its versatility. Today I have a workshop, a cockatoo named Coco and a cactus collection. Those are all the tools I need to continue working.’